Sunday, June 29, 2008

this little light...

I'm riding out some sheer bliss. Things are going well in my life, and I'm taking some big leaps forward. Les pistes traversées par les étoiles. I don't know what my first course of action is, except for getting my ass out of school and finding myself a decent career path. I can cover my own ass just fine -- to a point, but I can't be driving a cab or digging from the trash heap for the rest of my life. Not that it isn't fun here and there. It's that I'm not equipped for that mode of life for the long term.


I can't exactly explain why I oddly feel like a turncoat. I'll have to evaluate that a little further. I feel like a real friend and visionary has been placed (metaphorically) sous rature. Hopefully this doesn't send him over. It's unfolding like a Greek tragedy in front of all of us. It's dangerous associating with a crowd like this.



Today should be nice if it warms up and the rain stays gone. I'm going out to the island with my torches to juggle a bit and enjoy the festivities. Jana's got a party underway in a couple hours. I've got a little shopping left to get done. See you on Wards Island around 2.

No comments: