Wednesday, June 25, 2008

all my lovin'

I made it here to Niagara Falls from Toronto on my bicycle. My trusty steed guided me the whole way without any real problems, I had a flat that took me off the road for about half an hour. Aside from that, the trip went smoothly. Well, I did get lost a few times, once for over an hour. Trying to navigate random Canadian provincial routes after nightfall is not my forté exactly.



I'm looking forward to a nice trip home - I haven't decided if I'm planning on biking part way or just taking the train. I'm really saddle sore - if I had a couple of days to take it easy and recover, it'd be fine, but I don't want to push it.



I've taken longer bike trips before, but this was the longest that I'd ever ridden in one day. About 7 years ago my friend Stacy and I rode to Cincinnati, which is a bit farther, but we split it up in to just over two days.



I could use a nice sauna and a massage. All of my muscles feel tight and wearied. I'll feel like a million bucks soon enough though, once I recover.



Once I get back to Toronto, I need to make a fast track to the suit shop for a decent get-up for prom night. Why on Earth am I reliving high school? It almost feels like a favor, even though it'll be a blast.



Hi Mom, have fun in Mexico!

No comments: